Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cookies vs. Apples

After a recent trip, Daddy came home with two large cookies--one for Emma and one for Josh. After dinner, Emma ate 1/3 of the cookie and turned to me saying, "I want something healthy."

I asked her, "Would you like an apple?"

She replied, "Yes. I want to eat something healthy so I don't get sick."

Well, we shared an apple while the rest of the cookie remained on her plate until I packed it away for tomorrow(?)

No "nangy" for this three year old!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

...maybe the carrots WERE for Santa.

Uncle Sean

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

What a Daddy's Girl!

Alan & Tina said...

So when can Emma come visit the Blackmans? It might be good for our kids to see someone who enjoys eating healthy! (Does she remember the rest of the cookie the next day, or can you scarf it up once she's in bed?) How fun to touch your life in cyberspace!
Love~
Tina