Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm IT! (Tagged, that is!)

Where was I 10 years ago?


Writing papers and preparing for final exams finishing up the first semester of my senior year at Liberty University.



5 Things on Tomorrow's To Do List:

Price items for my upcoming garage sale.
Return purchases to the mall.
Pick up Josh's eczema prescription.
Drop off next year's deposit at Emma's preschool.
Fill up my gas tank.



5 Snacks I enjoy...


Only five?
Funyuns
M&Ms
Bergers Cookies
Chips and Salsa
Lance's Hummus



5 Things I would do if I became a Billionaire:


Yippee! I like my brother am a dreamer and have thought of the answer to this question many times before it was asked.


1. Buy a summer home and winter home for all to use at OBX, NC and Deep Creek, MD.

2. Set up a fund for all family members to pay for any schooling in memory of my mom.

3. Whisk the fam off to England for a European Vacation Take 2 including front row seats at Me And My Girl.

4. Family cruise - Ladies Only

5. Make a large donation to River Valley Ranch. (Maybe they could name the snack shop after me or I could carve my initials into the Sycamore tree?)



Basically, lots of family time, lots of memory making!



5 Bad Habits:


Biting my lips.
Perfectionism to the point of Procrastination.
Taking on more than I can handle.
Sarcasm. (The jury's still out as to whether that qualifies as a BAD habit.)
Shopping.



5 Places I've Lived:


Elgin, IL, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Crystal Lake, IL



5 Jobs I've Had:


"Cleaning Girl", Activities Director at a youth camp and home for assisted living, Teacher, HR Director and Mommy (my favorite)




I tag Karen, Diana, Jenny and Jessica. (I don't know how to link the html or whatever....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I like all your billionaire ideas. Funyuns make me want to throw up a little in my mouth, but I'll agree with you that Lance's hummus is the best in the world. So glad you tagged the rest of the ladies--that was my hope!!
P.S. I can teach you how to link sometime :)

Unknown said...

Oh snap. Now I have to do this thing too? ;) I can't even tell you how much fun it would be to take a Ladies Only vacation! Why would we have to be billionaires to do that? :) If the boys can get together and go camping one weekend, then we should get to go on a week-long cruise! That's totally fair, right?

mini and brother said...

I really want to come to your garage sale and could I also please be invited on the ladies only cruise?!

Anonymous said...

ooh yay i was tagged!! i'll actually make a new entry then :) clever